Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Information You Choose to Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us by phone, email or in any other way. On our website, you may request information, subscribe to our newsletter, purchase our products and services, participate in our contests and surveys, and use any other services we provide. To take advantage of these offerings, it is necessary for you to disclose personal information (referred to as “personal information,” “personally identifiable information,” and “your information”) to us, including but not limited to one or more of the following identifying information: name, age, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details. We use the information you provide to respond to your requests, communicate with you, provide information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners, and customize and improve our services. To purchase our goods or services, you must submit financial information in addition to certain personal information, which we use to bill you for the purchased goods or services.
We use this information to make our website easier to find on the Internet and to improve our website by learning which pages and features are interesting to our visitors. We treat this information as non-personal information and do not attempt to connect it to personally identifiable information, except as otherwise required by law.
- Information from Others: We might receive information from you about third parties whom you authorize to interact with our website to provide or receive personalized information about you. That information might include your name and possibly other information used by that third party to identify your account.
Sharing Your Information
We share your information with our family of brands, including Getaways, GoToParis, Paris Hotels and PureAdventures, and our affiliated companies and their brands, including Active France Adventures (and its brands Cycling Classics, Discover France Adventures and Europeds), ATB, Sarl and Cyrpeo Sarl. We may share personally identifiable information with third parties only as described in this section.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and persons to perform certain business functions on our behalf, including but not limited to website development and maintenance, marketing, accounting and payment processing. These third parties have access to user information needed to perform their functions, but they may not use it for any other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As our business continues to develop, your information may be sold to any successor to or purchaser of part or all of the assets of our business. Business assets typically include customer information.
- Aggregated Demographic Information: We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties. We do not link this aggregated information to any personal information that can identify your or any other person and, thus, do not disclose any personal information in this manner.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Security Practices
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect our databases and information under our control against loss, misuse, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, or inadvertent disclosure of data. We use secure sockets layer software to encrypt the information that you submit in your booking form, including financial data. Our customers’ financial information is kept in secure storage at our facility and only accessible by authorized employees and third-party service providers who need to access the information to perform their duties.
- You can always choose not to give us your personally identifiable information, although this information is required if you want to take advantage of some of our services such as subscribing to our newsletter or booking a trip.
- Most browsers automatically accept all cookies by default. You should be able to adjust your browser’s settings to reject new cookies, prompt you before accepting a cookie, or disable cookies. Check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
- You may opt-out of receiving emails or other communications from us and our partners at the point where we ask whether you would like to receive such communications.
Our website is not directed to children under 18, and we do not offer products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not provide us with any personally identifiable information and you may not use our website without the supervision of a parent or guardian. If a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information, the child’s parent or guardian may contact us and request that such information be deleted from our records.
Notice to International Users
Our website is hosted in the United States. If you are accessing our website from the European Union (“EU”) or elsewhere, be aware that you are transferring your personal data to the United States, which does not have the same personal data protection laws as the EU and other regions. That being said, we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected as described in this policy. By using our website, you consent to have your personal information used and transferred to the United States as set forth in this policy.
Applicable Law and Choice of Forum
Pure Adventures Customer Service
LRB Flagship, Inc.
6501 E Greenway Parkway #103-439
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
"Overall the experience was wonderful; I never want to take another kind of vacation.!"
- Henry G.