Many tourists flock to Italy for its food, wine, and art. But for the outdoor enthusiast, Pure Adventures Tours provides the best of Italy’s natural gems in this eight-day, self-guided hiking tour that takes you over, around, and through the Dolomite Mountains. With a mix of town and country, you ... Read More
Many tourists flock to Italy for its food, wine, and art. But for the outdoor enthusiast, Pure Adventures Tours provides the best of Italy’s natural gems in this eight-day, self-guided hiking tour that takes you over, around, and through the Dolomite Mountains. With a mix of town and country, you get to experience the city of Como and walk from there. Your hiking vacation through the Dolomite Mountains will take you through forests of beech, fir, and birch. Your treks through the hills will take you to the Mediterranean, to fishermen villages and the villages of Bellagio, Varenna, and Torno. We’ll take care of your transportation, transfers, and lodging while you enjoy your self-guided hiking vacation through the jewel of Italy.
The hotel overhangs the lake in fully panoramic position.
The view and the skyline are magnificent and romantic at sunset, with a full landscape of the basin toward Bellagio and the the Prealps on the Swiss border.
Panoramic terrace available in most room. All the Guestroom are accurately furnished and with bathtub/shower, direct dial telephone, TV and satellite channels. Cribs available.
Our rich Buffet Breakfast is prepared with fresh products of national and international tastes which is served both in our panoramic Restaurant and in room service. Cosy arrival in the wide parking area with more than 60 car-places which assures accessibility and free parking at any hour and for the whole stay.
At Glavjc you can choose among the Bed and Breakfast formula or the convenient Full Board or Half Board Accomodation.
Hiking tour in Italy Lake Como, North Italy Dolomites area
Fascinating palace built at the beginning of the 19th century, the Hotel Excelsior Splendide, with its wonderful position in the centre of Bellagio, overlooks directly Lake Como.
The style and elegance, typical of our staff, while warmly welcomes our guests, is reflected by the beautiful hall, decorated and furnished in liberty style.
Bar and Restaurant with terrace overlooking the lake, home-made ice cream parlour, wide garden with outdoor swimming pool, lift, internet connection.
- 7 nights in accommodations with breakfast included
- Welcome briefing on day 1
- Luggage transfers
- Private transfer to San Primo and luggage transfer, pick up in Chiosco Ghisallo and transfer to Bellagio Splendide. ( day 4)
- 24 h Emergency contact
- Detailed road book and maps for the hikes
- mobile app and trail routes for your device
- Pre and post travel planning service
- detailed travel information and suggestions for visits
Not included in hotel rate: Please note that some of the hotels may have a city tax that you need to pay on the spot. It usually varies between 1-2 Euros per person per night.
- Airport transfers (160-225 euros each way)
- Wine Tasting Day 6 (35 euros/person)
- Picnics 6 days (55 euros/person)
- Lake transportation by ferries: about 45€
- 3 dinners in Torno (120 euros/person)
- 4 dinners in Bellagio (TBD)
- Other Lunches and Beverages not mentioned
- Optional visit to Villa Melzi 6€
- Transfers hotel-airport on day 8
- City taxes to be paid at hotels
- Everything not mentioned under the heading “ Included”
- Personal items
The Tour Summary is a PDF document you can share with your friends and puts all the key info shown in different tabs
here into 1 short compiled document. Our Destination guide will give you general travel info about this country; best
time to travel, interesting sites, airports, weather, and more.