Spend an unforgettable week experiencing the passionate culture of Southern Italy. Puglia is the sun drenched heel of the boot that sits between the Adriatic and Ionian Seas. Basilicata is the neighbor of Puglia to the west. Both of these agricultural regions are abundant with over 50 million olive trees ... Read More
Spend an unforgettable week experiencing the passionate culture of Southern Italy. Puglia is the sun drenched heel of the boot that sits between the Adriatic and Ionian Seas. Basilicata is the neighbor of Puglia to the west. Both of these agricultural regions are abundant with over 50 million olive trees and a tradition of wine production that has flourished over the last decade. The wine from Puglia and Basilicata is regarded by many as some of the most exciting wine in the world.
Welcome to Palazzo Viceconte Matera , where you can enjoy the luxury of a break in a seductive and calm atmosphere of the past. The recently restored Matera Palace is located in the oldest part of the city, from which you can see the most beautiful panorama of the Sassi and the surrounding area of Matera .
Foodie Adventures In Puglia Italy
Conversano (Bari) Puglia
Corte Altavilla hotel with restaurant and meeting rooms is waiting for you.
Share with us a wonderful experience in Southern Italy among the flavors of our typical cuisine and the smells of our popular tradition. Corte Altavilla is on of the most estimed 4-star-hotels in Apulia with its comfortable rooms and suites. In the morning you wake up wrapped by a unique quiet, served breakfast in room service or in our stone wall restaurant will welcome you.
During the day a private and enchanted solarium/spa with a great view will give you unique emotions and relax.
Pezze di Greco
Masseria Salamina is a magnificent, castle like farmhouse surrounded by ancient olive trees. The owner, an olive oil aficionado, uses the olives from the trees to produce his own organic olive oil – a product you will have the opportunity to learn about and try during your stay at the masseria. This beautiful hotel dates back to the fifteenth century and has been in the same family for 5 generations. The hotel’s pool encircled by greenery provides the perfect setting to relax or alternatively, the seaside is only 5 kilometers away. With its idyllic country setting and tranquil grounds, you cannot help but relax and settle into the rhythms of Southern Italy.
- Personal and professional guides
- 6 nights lodging at 4-star hotels
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches, and 5 dinners (wine extra)
- All luggage transfers
- Well maintained, high quality hybrid bicycle
- Thorough tour briefing and bike fitting
- Detailed maps and route notes
- Local city maps and dining suggestions for nights when dinner is not included
- Guided walking tours at UNESCO sites in Matera and Alberobello
- Visit to the sea caves in Polignano by boat
- Two hands-on cooking classes
- Visit to the ancient olive oil estate, with tasting
- Cheese tasting at a mozzarella maker
- Group arrival and departure transfers to and from Bari (individual transfers available for a supplement)
- road bike or e-bike upgrades
- gps rental
- tips for guides and services
- other meals and transportation not mentioned above
- travel insurance
- all other personal items
The Tour Summary is a PDF document you can share with your friends and puts all the key info shown in different tabs
here into 1 short compiled document. Our Destination guide will give you general travel info about this country; best
time to travel, interesting sites, airports, weather, and more.