Get on a bike and explore the beauty of North and Central Vietnam from cities to countryside. The journey starts in Hanoi, the 1000 year old capital of Vietnam, then continues in the Hanoi countryside, where the mountains and the rice fields form splendid trekking and cycling routes. Next stop ... Read More
Get on a bike and explore the beauty of North and Central Vietnam from cities to countryside. The journey starts in Hanoi, the 1000 year old capital of Vietnam, then continues in the Hanoi countryside, where the mountains and the rice fields form splendid trekking and cycling routes. Next stop is the famous Halong Bay, where some 1900 islands and islets create a spectacular marine landscape of limestone pillars, an idyllic place to enjoy sessions of kayaking and swimming. Then fly to the Centre of Vietnam, home to Hue, the former imperial capital of the country, and Hoi An, the charming UNESCO World Heritage Site. Avoiding the hustle of touristy sites, you will cycle in serene countryside to discover remote sanctuaries and gorgeous beaches. A journey with plenty of cultural and natural explorations awaits you. The last three days of the trip are spent in and around Siem Reap in Cambodia, the equally beautiful and historic neighbor to Vietnam.
Easy bike tour of Northern Vietnam and Cambodia
Ninh Binh Legend is a four-star hotel, locating on the main road of province. The hotel encompasses the French architecture style with full state-of-the-art facilities. It offers 108 luxurious rooms, with a tranquil atmosphere and an open view to the expanding mountains and immense paddy fields. From the hotel, you can also easily enjoy the liveliness of the city.
tp. Hội An
Set in the tranquil district of An Hoi, Vinh Hung Emerald Resort is located on the banks of the romantic Thu Bon River and within 10-minute walking distance to the ancient town of Hoi An. The resort offers 52 well-appointed rooms with free wireless Internet access. All rooms are elegantly designed to maximize their views over the garden, the swimming pool and the river.
The facilities include an internet corner, a spa & fitness center, a library and a swimming pool that will make your stay comfortable and convenient and meet all the needs of business and leisure travellers.
Set in the heart of Siem Reap town, The Aviary Hotel is a sophisticated urban oasis that has been inspired by nature and Cambodia’s rich heritage of traditional crafts. Our 25-room eco-friendly hotel is a relaxing sanctuary filled with locally commissioned artworks, which celebrate the beauty and diversity of the Kingdom’s birdlife. Luxurious, welcoming and personal, we offer thoughtfully designed, quality accommodation in a modern environment with a uniquely Cambodian twist. The Aviary’s turquoise pool lies at the heart of the hotel, with wonderful views of the vines and flowers that drape over the balconies above. Take a refreshing dip to cool off from the heat of the day, or relax on our comfortable loungers and enjoy the urban jungle that surrounds you.
• Accommodation in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
• Meals as mentioned in the program. B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner.
• All local boat rental and cycling as mentioned in the program
• Cruise 01 night on Non-private junk in Ha Long Bay.
• Transfer from and to the airports by private vehicle with A/C
• Transportation by private vehicle with A/C
• All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• Local English speaking guide(s) as mentioned
• All tips for bellboys, drivers, mechanics, vendors, boat rowers
• Unlimited snacks, mineral waters and soft drinks throughout the cycling days
• Meals and drinks which are not mentioned in the program
• International flight tickets and airport taxes
• All internal/ regional flight tickets in economy class
• Visa fees upon arrival in Vietnam and Cambodia
• Tips & personal expenses
• Personal insurance
• Any services not clearly mentioned in the program
The Tour Summary is a PDF document you can share with your friends and puts all the key info shown in different tabs
here into 1 short compiled document. Our Destination guide will give you general travel info about this country; best
time to travel, interesting sites, airports, weather, and more.