Barcelona and Catalonia are among the premier foodie regions of the world and this bike tour will give you plenty of indulgent foodie experiences along your journey! This shorter version of our longer 7 night Culinary Bike Tour also starts in Barcelona. We do recommend a night before as Day ... Read More
Barcelona and Catalonia are among the premier foodie regions of the world and this bike tour will give you plenty of indulgent foodie experiences along your journey! This shorter version of our longer 7 night Culinary Bike Tour also starts in Barcelona. We do recommend a night before as Day 1 is a riding day, leaving Barcelona. The experiences just get better as you stay in top quality lodging and have included gastronomic dining experiences on several nights! The gentle rolling countryside will take you from coast line to inland Medieval villages, dotted in between by the sunflower fields, rice fields and vines! Being coastal, seafood is a specialty of many chefs in Costa Brava and we give you a private experience later, followed by a private wine tasting a local wine maker's bodega. On this private, self guided bike tour from Barcelona to Girona, you will meet local people, enjoy top quality lodging and food, and get away to the quiet of the countryside and the peace of the beaches and coastline.
Surrounded by Mediterranean forests and boasting a fantastic location in Pals, a Medieval town in the Baix Emporda region, Hotel Sa Punta is welcoming 4 star hotel in Costa Brava.
Guests at this delightful accommodation can choose among playing golf at one of the nearby golf courses, enjoying the beach located only two minutes away from the hotel, or visiting the beautiful center of Pals or the nearby towns of Peratallada and Ullastret, as well as the Marine Nature Reserve of the Medes Islands.
Facilities offered by Hotel Sa Punta include a bar-cafeteria, pool bar, terrace, restaurant, Internet Point, wireless Internet access, outdoor swimming pool with sea water, spa, meeting room, and 24-hour reception.
Barcelona Bike Tour Costa Brava Culinary Biking
Our hotels blends in perfectly with the older buildings in the village. Although built in traditional local style architecture it features the latest in modern technology and provides
guests with the highest comfort. Its traditional style ensures a warm and
- 4 nights deluxe lodging - standard or upgraded rooms, see below
- Breakfast daily
- 2 top quality gastronomic dinners
- Private transfer from Barcelona to start of the tour in Romanya
- Private return transfer from Madremanya to Barcelona or Girona on last day
- Private Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel
- Local emergency telephone support
- Private Welcome Orientation and bike set up
- 1 set Road book per couple with riding route maps, cue sheets, and suggestions for visitation and dining
- Private Wine Tasting near Madremanya Day 4
- Private self guided visit of the Anchovies Museum with tasting
- Barcelona pre-tour nights available at negotiated rates
- Additional services and stays can be arranged separately.
We have 2 price options; Standard and Upgraded. Lodging is mostly the same, it is only room category upgrades.
The Tour Summary is a PDF document you can share with your friends and puts all the key info shown in different tabs
here into 1 short compiled document. Our Destination guide will give you general travel info about this country; best
time to travel, interesting sites, airports, weather, and more.