Sognefjorden – The longest and deepest fjord, is one of the most magnificent travel destinations in Norway. Rich in culture, history and tradition, it is the perfect cycling destination. Explore the city of Bergen by bike, one of the major Hanseatic cities in Europe and great trade center throughout ages, ... Read More
Sognefjorden – The longest and deepest fjord, is one of the most magnificent travel destinations in Norway. Rich in culture, history and tradition, it is the perfect cycling destination. Explore the city of Bergen by bike, one of the major Hanseatic cities in Europe and great trade center throughout ages, before an amazing boat journey takes you to the King of Fjords – Sognefjorden. Your adventure begins here, on easy cycled, asphalt roads along the blue and green Fjord. You are sure to be enchanted with the fjord landscape, consisting of impressive waterfalls, small idyllic villages, stave churches, hamlets and Fjorside farms. Calm and easy-biked small roads take you to the most breathtaking places in the region.
Private self guided bike tour in Fjord Norway
Kviknes Hotel's traditions of hospitality go right back to 1752. The Kvikne family, which owns the hotel today, took over in 1877. Kviknes is a modern hotel with old-world charm and atmosphere and with 190 guest rooms is one of the most traditional hotels in Norway. The hotel is graced with an extensive collection of artworks and antiques, which give it its special style.
The hotel is placed in beautiful Norwegian national romantic scenery. The list of prominent guests is a long one. Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany was a frequent guest in Balestrand. Royalty, emperors, presidents, prime ministers, film stars and artists from many countries can be found on the guest list.
- 6 nights in 3 and 4 star Hotels - Historic hotels
- Breakfast daily
- 2 dinners in Walaker Hotel
- Bike rental in Bergen for easy bike tour
- Bike rental Scott hybrid bikes in Fjords
- Bike is equipped with back carrier, bags, lock and helmet.
- Road book, map, GPS files
- Luggage transfer between lodgings
- Private orientation at tour start
- Local emergency support throughout
- Pre travel documentation
- Pre and post travel support services
Not included: NEED TO BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE
- Fast boat tickets: Bergen - Vik and Sogndal – Bergen
- Transport from Skjolden last day if not riding
- Guided tour Bergen if desired
- Guided cultural tour experience in Vik - if desired
- Guided tour Balestrand - if desired
- Transfer back to Sogndal departure day
The Tour Summary is a PDF document you can share with your friends and puts all the key info shown in different tabs
here into 1 short compiled document. Our Destination guide will give you general travel info about this country; best
time to travel, interesting sites, airports, weather, and more.