This tour expands our Islandhopping-Plus-Program and matches activity with comfort. Our proud motor yacht Harmonia is your home for an amazing week. Welcoming roomy cabins with private bathrooms, a comfortable sundeck as well as a stylish salon await your visit. If you would like to experience the region of South ... Read More
This tour expands our Islandhopping-Plus-Program and matches activity with comfort. Our proud motor yacht Harmonia is your home for an amazing week. Welcoming roomy cabins with private bathrooms, a comfortable sundeck as well as a stylish salon await your visit.
If you would like to experience the region of South Dalmatia thoroughly, not wanting to do without Dubrovnik and its amazing city walls, this sail and cycle trip is an excellent choice. Accompanied by our charming motor yacht, we get to know this sparsely populated part of Croatia. Breathtaking scenic experiences and cultural highlights await you. The highlights of the trip are the town centre of Split and Dubrovnik which are listed as UNESCO’s world heritage sites. We cycle the islands of Brač, Hvar, Korčula, Lastovo, Mljet and Šipan and experience the interaction of sea and land, culture and nature close up and personally. The direction of this tour alternates each week.
Deluxe Ship HARMONIA (all cabins with shower/toilet)
At 38 x 8.3 m the MY Harmonia is an elegant, pearly-white motor yacht. This two masted beauty meets the highest expectations with her 16 luxurious guest cabins including tiled bathrooms with shower cabins/WC. The salon and numerous sun mats and beds on deck are at the guest’s disposal. With the bathing platform at the stern, taking a dip in the sea is uncomplicated – unrestricted bathing fun is guaranteed. The Harmonia is the second boat of the Serka family that enriches our Islandhopping deluxe fleet. The experienced crew and the captain offer a warm-hearted and considerate service, leaving no wish unattended to.
Catering The on-board chef is a member of the crew and prepares the breakfast and one or two warm meals a day. The catering consists of 4 x full board and 3 x half board. It starts with the dinner on the arrival day and ends with the breakfast on the departure day.
Bike and Boat Tour Croatia
* 8-day trip on a motorized yacht with crew
* 7 nights in a double cabin below deck with shower/toilet
* 4 x full board and 3 x half board
* Guided cycling tours as described in the itinerary
* Overview-maps for the daily tours (on board)
* City tour in Split, Korčula and Dubrovnik
* Bed linen and towels
* English speaking tour guide
Additional Optional Services:
* ½ a double cabin
* Surcharge per person for a cabin above deck: 150 euro
* Surcharge for a double cabin for single use below deck: 500 euro (limited)
* Surcharge for a double cabin for single use above deck: 700 euro (limited)
* Rental bike with Ortlieb pannier: e-bike: 160 euro/week; hybrid bicycle: 80 euro/week
* Insurance against theft and damage of the rental bike: e-bike: 20 euro/week; hybrid bicycle: 10 euro/week (not insured: grossly negligent damages)
* Private airport transfer between Split Airport and Split harbor/Gruž harbor and Dubrovnik airport: 25 euro per person/way (min. 2 pax)
* Additional nights (B&B) in Split or Dubrovnik
* All-round carefree package (car journey): 120 euro (incl. services, each additional person: 40 euro): safe parking during Islandhopping tour; Transfer to Split (Sunday of embarkation) at 1.30 pm; crossing by catamaran from Dubrovnik to Split on Sunday of disembarkation (7 am till 1 pm), pick up in Split and transfer to parking
Not included in the basic tour price
* Journey to Split/from Dubrovnik
* Flat rate for bottled water, tourist tax and local charges 40 euro for adults or 20 euro for children up to age 16 (to be paid to the captain)
* Beverages on board (tally sheet; to be paid to the captain)
* Meals and beverages ashore
* Entrance fee for sights not included in the tour price
* Taxi ride from Split airport to the ship (aprx. 20 euro/ride)/from ship to Dubrovnik airport (aprx. 40 euro/ride)
* Tips for crew and tour guides
The Tour Summary is a PDF document you can share with your friends and puts all the key info shown in different tabs
here into 1 short compiled document. Our Destination guide will give you general travel info about this country; best
time to travel, interesting sites, airports, weather, and more.