While your local trails are snow covered, join us for Saguaros, sunshine, Sedona and single track! Our trip begins in the Sonoran Desert with a wide variety of trails to suit intermediate to advanced riders before transferring to Sedona to finish out the week. The number of amazing trails to ... Read More
While your local trails are snow covered, join us for Saguaros, sunshine, Sedona and single track! Our trip begins in the Sonoran Desert with a wide variety of trails to suit intermediate to advanced riders before transferring to Sedona to finish out the week. The number of amazing trails to be found north of Scottsdale, AZ will astound you with over 200-miles of new single track opening in the last 5-years. Winter days often reach 70-degrees and the riding is fast and flowy. Next up we head to Sedona a red rock playground of slickrock, hard packed silt and ledge filled rides. Even better, this all takes place beneath soaring sandstone cliffs and an azure blue sky. Well known by sightseers and new age spiritualists, Sedona is also home to some of the best mountain biking in the country.
Just North of Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona lies a desert gem, the Carefree Resort & Conference Center. Here you can embrace the Southwestern lifestyle in total relaxation. It’s a place of soothing and simple spaces with uncluttered panoramic views of the Continental Mountains. Play tennis, enjoy the Spa, or simply relax at the pool with a margarita. For couples, families or groups, Carefree Resort & Conference Center is a year-round destination that truly lives up to its name.
Arizona Winter Cycling Tour Desert Mountain Biking Sedona
All of our renovated guest rooms offer lush bedding, pillow top mattresses, quality bath amenities, 42” HDTVs, a large work desk with a built-in electronic hub and complimentary Wi-Fi. A select number of rooms are pet friendly. Our Sedona hotel is a smoke-free facility.
- 3 nights lodging at Carefree Resort– double occupancy
- 3 nights lodging at Arabella Hotel Sedona – double occupancy
- orientation meeting on Day 1 to cover all rides, bike set up, bike rack install, suggested visits
- 1/2 day professionally guided rides on 6 days, 3 hours each ride
- all guides Wilderness First Responder certified
- All permits to access trails in all areas
- Route books with driving info, restaurant suggestions
- breakfast daily at the included hotels
- light snacks and water from guides
- Airfare to and from Phoenix
- Airport transfers
- Any meals not mentioned
- Park Entry fees and Red Rock Pass
- Pre- and post-trip accommodations
- Optional gratuities to Pure Adventures staff
- Transportation (you need a car rental)
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Rental Mountain Bike and emergency repair kit– Various superior options available
- Gloves, helmet and specific pedals when requested with rental are included
- Hotel upgrades or changes in Scottsdale and Sedona; ask for a quote
The Tour Summary is a PDF document you can share with your friends and puts all the key info shown in different tabs
here into 1 short compiled document. Our Destination guide will give you general travel info about this country; best
time to travel, interesting sites, airports, weather, and more.