For a fresh, new take on the continent, Pure Adventures offers new options for travelers to see Europe their way, via guided and self- guided active bike adventures.
We have a special affinity for all things European and for bicycles. Our company is actually one of the early pioneers in North America to offer self-guided bicycle tours in France. We began 25 years ago and then expanded to offer a variety of trips around the globe.
New trips to Europe for 2019 include:
- Austria – Salzburg-Vienna Mozart And Danube Bike – This fresh twist on a traditional Danube bike tour allows travelers to first explore Salzburg and access the Danube via the lesser-known Mozart Trail.
- Croatia – Bike and Boat – Unpack once as your lodging is a refurbished yacht that brings you to several small Mediterranean islands to bike across.
- England – Cotswolds Stonehenge Bike Tour – Cycle through quintessentially perfect Cotswold countryside and villages to witness the World Heritage sites of Stonehenge, Bath and Blenheim Palace.
- France – Best of Dordogne Bike Tour – Starting and finishing in the village of Monpazier, south of the Dordogne River, travelers will visit the prehistoric sites of Les Eyzies and Montignac, charming medieval towns, cave paintings, fascinating abbeys, and brilliant crops and vineyards.
- Holland – Dutch Highlights Bike Tour – Beautiful historic towns, typical lowlands with canals, lakes and windmills and a tour through Holland’s cheese valley, with unique cheese experiences and top-quality lodging each night.
- Ireland – Galway To Dublin Bike Tour – An ancient landscape with plenty of attractions along the quiet backroads, travelers will bike through Ireland’s ‘Ancient East’.
- Spain – Cycling from Granada To Cordoba – This tour connects the world-renown cultural cities of Granada and Cordova, taking a journey through time across unique landscapes and natural reserves along the way.